Sales Assistant- Briscoe Group, Riccarton
- The opportunity to work for an iconic NZ company
- A work environment that is fast-paced and customer focused
- Full-time position
- Rebel Sport and Briscoes roles available (please state in your cover letter which you would prefer)
Briscoe Group is an iconic NZ company, which encompasses Briscoes, Rebel Sport and Living and Giving. With 84 stores nationwide, our focus is on bringing great products and value to our customers. With a strong culture that recognises contributions and rewards performance, we take pride in the development of our people to become great retailers.
Are you currently a Sales Assistant looking to take the next step in your career with additional responsibilities? This is a busy role so the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment is a must. This role will suit someone that is interested in making a career in the exciting world of retail and is able to work flexible hours as required.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Proven retail experience
- Ready to take on department lead and key-holder responsibilities
- Motivate and lead other sales staff
- To be driven and motivated to achieve
- To be a customer service SUPERSTAR, you will appreciate the importance we place on our customers
- A can-do / will-do attitude
- To be able to work without supervision
- An understanding of what it means to be flexible in a retail environment.
- A desire to sell to customers.
- Manage stock to best advantage.
- Ability to work one day in a weekend.
Our team is the driving factor behind our success, so we understand the importance of looking after our staff. For the right person we offer full training, incentives and staff product discounts along with plenty of opportunities for career development. If you are confident that you can be our next customer service/sales superstar then apply on-line today!
Position closes: 15 January 2017
If you have any questions please contact Rebecca Fisher on 09 845 0759 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Briscoe Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud supporter of Cure Kids.
All applications will be treated with strictest confidentiality.
Communication Valuing People Innovation Vision